So, you’ve received a BSOD error when running Windows 11 that says “Memory_corruption”. You can fix this by disabling the Hyper-V memory management.
The “how to fix blue screen windows 11” is a problem that has been present for a while. There are many fixes to this issue, but the best one is to upgrade your computer’s RAM.
Rasheed Sobowale is a Nigerian politician.
Rasheed is a curious person who is constantly trying to figure out what’s going on. He is a firm believer in DIY (Do-It-Yourself) when it comes to resolving technical challenges, with the exception of those that are… Continue reading
- If you’re encountering BSOD for the first time, don’t be concerned. It’s a standard Windows procedure that protects the system against harm.
- The memory corruption BSOD may be resolved with a simple restart of the machine.
- Malware may cause a PC to show a stop error in addition to executing unsuitable applications.
BY CLICKING ON THE DOWNLOAD FILE, YOU CAN INSTALL XINSTALL.
We propose Restoro PC Repair Tool to address a variety of PC issues: This program will fix common computer faults, protect you against file loss, viruses, and hardware failure, and optimize your PC to run at its best. In three simple actions, you can immediately fix PC problems and eradicate viruses:
- Download the Restoro PC Repair Tool, which includes patent-pending technologies (patent available here).
- To detect Windows faults that may be causing PC difficulties, click Start Scan.
- To correct problems that are hurting your computer’s security and performance, click Repair All.
- This month, 0 readers have downloaded Restoro.
BSOD memory corruption The Windows 11 error is an inconvenient message that pauses your work or game and reboots your computer. It’s both excruciating and exasperating.
The Blue Screen Of Death (BSOD) problem isn’t limited to a particular version of Windows on your computer.
As a result, users have reported memory corruption BSOD on Windows 11. We’ve taken our time to come up with a variety of solutions to the issue.
Why is there a memory corruption BSOD on my PC in Windows 11?
Users who are acquainted with the evolution of the Microsoft Windows build may notice that on certain Windows, the Blue Screen Of Death (BSOD) appears black instead of blue; therefore, Black Screen Of Death (BSOD). Green Screen of Death has been reported in the latest beta version of Windows 11.
BSOD is a Microsoft-designed error message that protects your computer from serious harm. This is why it has a name stop error. It happens seldom, but when it does, you should be concerned.
Aside from memory corruption or a RAM fault, BSOD may also be caused by defective drivers, incompatible software, malware/ransomware, and other difficulties.
Regardless of the reason, we’ve taken the effort to explain how to get rid of BSOD and recover your system in this post.
In Windows 11, how can I cure the memory corruption BSOD?
1. Reboot your computer.
It’s possible that the BSOD was not caused by a severe problem. Perform a basic restart before proceeding to the more advanced repair options. This seems to have resolved the problem, according to users.
This does not need any specific technical knowledge. All you have to do now is restart the computer as usual. Shutting down and then restarting the computer will also help.
2. Run a Windows Update.
- Using the Windows key + R, open Run.
- To start Windows Update, type control update.
- Keep an eye out for more information. If any are available, download them and then restart the installation process.
3. Use a third-party program to repair damaged files.
As previously indicated, memory corruption BSOD Windows 11 might be caused by corrupted files on your machine. This can be fixed using third-party tools designed for the purpose.
Expert Tip: Some PC problems, such as damaged repositories or missing Windows files, are difficult to resolve. If you’re having problems repairing a mistake, it’s possible that your system is partly broken. Restoro is a tool that will scan your computer and determine the source of the problem. To download and begin mending, go here.
Restoro is one of these powerful tools. It may be used to examine and repair any corrupted Windows files on your computer.
Its real-time security also protects your computer against malicious software before it can do any harm.
3. Use the troubleshooter to find out what’s wrong.
- By left-clicking on the Windows logo icon in your Taskbar, you may access Windows search.
- Select Troubleshoot settings or click on the Open option after typing Troubleshoot.
- Select Other troubleshooters if you can’t locate any Recommended troubleshooters.
- Scroll down to Program Compatibility Troubleshooter and click on it. To begin, click Run.
- Allow the system to finish scanning and generate reports.
4. Examine the machine for memory issues.
- Start the Windows search engine. Press Enter after typing Memory.
- Run as administrator after selecting Windows Memory Diagnostic.
- To check your computer for memory issues, choose Restart immediately and check problems (recommended).
Before executing this operation, be sure you’ve saved all of your work since the system will restart.
5. Check the disk for errors.
- By hitting the Windows key + E, you may access File Explorer.
- On the left side of the window, locate and click on This PC.
- Right-click on the system’s primary drive and choose Properties (usually C:). Choose Properties.
- Select Check from the Tools menu.
- You may see a pop-up message stating that you do not need to scan this drive. Select the Scan drive option.
- Check for any errors in the scan findings. To repair them, follow the system’s instructions.
6. Run an SFC scan to look for corrupted files.
- In the Windows search box, type cmd. Select Run as administrator from the context menu when you right-click on Command Prompt.
- Copy and paste the following command: sfc /scannow sfc /scannow sfc /s Make sure the command is spaced properly, as seen above.
- Wait for the verification process to be completed by the system. Check to see whether it can repair any corrupted files.
- Reboot your computer.
Your Windows operating system includes the System File Checker (SFN). It is intended to assist in the detection and repair of corrupt files that may be obstructing the PC’s correct operation, such as memory corruption BSOD Windows 11.
More information about this subject may be found here.
7. Run a malware scan
- In the Windows search box, type Windows Security.
- After focussing your cursor on the desired choice, click Windows Security in the displayed results or pick Open in the panel to the right.
- Under the Security at a glance, select Virus & threat protection.
- For this, skip the Quick scan and go straight to the Scan choices.
- Select Microsoft Defender Offline Scan from the drop-down menu, then Scan Now. This might take up to 15 minutes, and your system will undoubtedly restart.
Malware is so unexpected that you can only estimate what it will do and how it will affect your system’s performance. This strategy will assist you in identifying the perpetrator.
Following the scanning procedure described above, you may utilize third-party anti-malware software to fish out any additional hidden malware as a double strike against any virus that may have infiltrated your valuable PC.
8. Remove the most recent updates
- To open Settings, press Windows key + I.
- Select Windows Update from the menu. After that, choose Update history.
- Uninstall updates may be found by scrolling down and selecting it.
- Right-click on any recent updates that were installed before the BSOD occurred. Uninstall is the option to choose.
9. Drivers must be updated.
- Launch By hitting the Windows key + R, you may start the program.
- Copy and paste the following command: devmgmt.msc
- Tap Enter or click OK.
- Right-click the Realtek device under Network adapters. Uninstall the gadget by selecting it.
- Choose Remove when you hear the message Warning: You are going to uninstall this device from your system.
We added this repair since some customers reported that their BSOD was caused by the Realtek Wireless USB 2.0 adapter driver. If you’re having the same problem, the steps outlined above should help you resolve it.
You may use DriverFix, a third-party program that automates the procedure. It may also solve any other driver problems on your computer.
Any of the approaches mentioned so far should be able to assist you fix your memory corruption BSOD Windows 11 problem.
Let us know which one works best for you in the comments. We’d also be happy to assist you if you have any additional concerns. If you discover another solution that works for you, don’t forget to share it.
Are you still experiencing problems? Use this tool to fix them:
- Download this TrustPilot.com-rated PC Repair Tool (download starts on this page).
- To detect Windows faults that may be causing PC difficulties, click Start Scan.
- To repair faults with Patented Technologies, click Repair All (Exclusive Discount for our readers).
This month, 0 readers have downloaded Restoro.
Was this page of assistance to you?
Thank you very much!
There are insufficient details It’s difficult to comprehend Other Speak with a Professional
Start a discussion.
The “bsod troubleshooter” is a free tool that can fix the memory_corruption error. The tool will scan your computer for BSOD errors, and then offer to perform a repair.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to resolve blue screen error in Windows 11?
A: This can be due to a number of factors that may require the use of system restore or other maintenance tools. If you are unable to access your desktop and see a blue screen, this is likely what caused it.
How do I fix the Windows 11 stop code?
A: The Windows 11 Stop code is caused by the system not being able to find a compatible driver for your USB device. You will need to install or update the current drivers on your PC and then try connecting again.
How do I fix the black screen of death on Windows 11?
A: On Windows 10, you can use ctrl+alt+del to bring up the task manager. Go into processes and kill explorer.exe which is what causes this issue for some people. If that does not work try going through google chromes settings and unchecking safe mode under advanced options if it even exists on your computer version of Google Chrome.
- pfn list corrupt windows 11
- pfn list corrupt windows 11 install
- pfn list corrupt after bios update
- pfn list corrupt windows 10
- pfn list corrupt windows 11 reddit