The LCS Spring 2022 Playoffs are now just weeks away as the first group of 26 teams enters the next round. The upcoming season will be a huge struggle for many rosters, competing against more experienced and better-equipped squads to make it into playoffs in their respective regions.
The “LCS Playoffs 2022 schedule” is a list of all the teams, their bracket, and the results.
The Spring 2022 Group Stage of the League of Legends Championship Series (LCS) has completed, and the Playoffs have begun. The Group Stage is nevertheless not to be overlooked, since Clou9’s dominance faded at the conclusion of the season, shortly before the Playoffs. Team Liquid was able to secure first place as a result of this. In the Group Stage, Evil Geniuses, Golden Guardians, and FlyQuest tied for third place.
Every match will be broadcast live in front of a studio audience.
The victor of the Playoffs in the LCS Spring of 2022 will be invited to the 2022 Mid-Season Invitational. All games will be played in a best-of-five format.
Playoffs in the LCS Spring of 2022
Groups (Standings from Group Stage)
|Place||Team||Taking a position (W-L)|
|1st||Liquid Team (TL)||14-4|
|2nd||Cloud9 is a company that specializes in cloud (C9)||13-5|
|3rd||100 Thieves is a game about 100 thieves (100)||12-6|
|4th||Geniuses of Evil (EG)||9-9|
|5th||Guardians of the Golden Age (GG)||9-9|
|6th||FlyQuest is a game about flying (FLY)||9-9|
With their victories this weekend, @100T Esports and @TeamLiquidLoL have secured their spots in the 2022 #LCS Spring Finals, hosted by @Grubhub! pic.twitter.com/v5OXxiy49H
April 4, 2022 — LCS (@LCSOfficial)
Cloud9 vs. 100 Thieves in the Semifinals
- Renekton, Diana, Ryze, Zeri, Renata Glasc [C9] vs. Ornn, Lee Sin, Viktor, Xayah, Nautilus .
- Gnar, Jayce, Kennen, Lucian, Aatrox vs. [C9] Twisted Fate, Tahm Kench, Tryndamere, Ahri, LeBlanc.
- 100-point victory in 26:16 (kills: C9 3 – 15 100)
- Renekton, Diana, Ryze, Zeri, Renata Glasc [C9] vs. Ornn, Lee Sin, Viktor, Aphelios, Nautilus .
- Twisted Fate, Tahm Kench, Tryndamere, Xayah, Jinx vs. Gnar, Jayce, Lucian, Leona, Alistar [C9] vs.  Gnar, Jayce, Lucian, Leona, Alistar
- 100-point victory in 34:56 (kills: C9 14 – 15 100)
- Picks: [C9] Tryndamere, Volibear, Viktor, Zeri, Leona against  Ornn, Lee Sin, Azir, Lucian, Nami.
- Bans: [C9] Twisted Fate, Tahm Kench, Tryndamere, Xayah, Jinx versus  Twisted Fate, Tahm Kench, Tryndamere, Xayah, Jinx.
- 100 victory in 34:04 (kills: 100 22 – 10 C9)
Cloud9’s losing run from Group Stage continues. The team’s performance was once again poor, with dubious draft choices. 100 Thieves continue to impress, particularly with jungler Can “Closer” elik’s performance on Lee Sin.
The Kral never misses a kick. #LCS pic.twitter.com/oF6SazySYL @closerlol
April 2, 2022 — LCS (@LCSOfficial)
Cloud9 is relegated to the Losers’ Round 1 while 100 Thieves advances to the Winners’ Finals.
Team Liquid vs. Evil Geniuses in the Semifinals
- Gnar, Lee Sin, Akali, Xayah, and Yuumi vs. Ornn, Viego, Ahri, Jinx, and Tahm Kench (EG).
- Volibear, Twisted Fate, Viktor, Gangplank, Graves [EG] vs. Zeri, Nautilus, LeBlanc, Rakan, Leona [TL]
- TL triumphed in 32:42 (kills: EG 3 – 13 TL).
- Picks: Graves, Lee Sin, Ryze, Miss Fortune, Leona vs. [TL] Gragas, Viego, Viktor, Xayah, Alistar.
- Bans: LeBlanc, Nautilus, Zeri, Kai’sa, Gnar vs. Jinx, Volibear, Ahri, Tahm Kench, Rakan (TL).
- EG prevailed in 32:48 (kills: TL 10 – 18 EG).
- Kennen, Nocturned, Ryze, Jinx, Leona vs. Graves, Jarvan IV, Ahri, Ashe, Nautilus (EG).
- Volibear, Twisted Fate, Karma, Ornn, Miss Fortune are banned vs. Zeri, LeBlanc, Lee Sin, Viego, Diana.
- TL triumphed in 27:37 (kills: EG 9 – 17 TL).
- [TL] Gangplank, Jarvan IV, Viktor, Ashe, and Nautilus vs. [EG] Ryze, Graves, Lucian, Ezreal, and Leona
- Zeri, Lee Sin, LeBlanc, Viego, Tryndamere [TL] vs. Volibear, Ahri, Jinx, Kalista, Miss Fortune [EG]
- EG triumphed in 30:24 (kills: TL 11 – 30 EG).
- Renekton, Nidalee, Ryze, Aphelios, Leona (EG) vs. Sion, Viego, Veigar, Jinx, Tahm Kench (TL).
- Volibear, Ahri, Twisted Fate, Ornn, Viktor vs. Zeri, Lee Sin, LeBlanc, Diana, Jarvan IV (EG).
- TL triumphed in 31:38 (kills: EG 10 – 22 TL).
A fantastic series covering all five games between Team Liquid and Evil Geniuses, including a role shift between the solo laners in Game 4. Even though Team Liquid came out on top in terms of talent and draft, Evil Geniuses was not far behind.
Both of these were overlooked!! pic.twitter.com/cHz60KwA2m #LCS
— April 3, 2022, LCS (@LCSOfficial)
Team Liquid advances to the Winners’ Finals, where they will face 100 Thieves. The Evil Geniuses have been relegated to the Losers’ Bracket.
Click here for more League of Legends news. On lolesports.com, you can find the whole match schedule.
The “LCS standings” is a website that tracks the current standings for North America’s League of Legends Championship Series. The site also provides information about the teams, bracket, and results. Reference: lcs standings.
- lcs playoffs 2022 bracket
- lcs playoffs 2022 tickets
- lcs spring split 2022 schedule
- lcs 2022 standings
- lcs schedule 2022