If you’ve ever lost important files on your computer, this guide shows how to recover them. If these methods don’t work for you, the best way to restore deleted files is with a data recovery software program like Recuva or Disk Drill.
The “recover deleted files windows 11” is a guide that will help you recover permanently deleted files on Windows.
Are you looking for a way to recover files that have been deleted permanently in Windows 11?
Do you wish to reclaim your vital documents?
First and foremost, you should not be concerned since you are not alone in this situation, as many other people are unaware of the correct solutions for Windows 11 Recover Permanently Deleted Files.
I just wanted to let you know that we’ve put up a list of the top Recover Permanently Deleted Files Windows 11 options for you.
We have some questions and answers for you before we go on to the Solutions.
Windows 11: Where Do Deleted Files Go?
On Windows 11, deleted files are saved in the Recycle Bin, where they may be recovered.
Solution 1: Retrieve Permanently Deleted Files from Windows 11’s Previous Version
This tool allows you to restore your PC to a prior state in which all of your files were present.
Here’s how to use a restore point to recover permanently deleted files:
- “Create a restore point” should appear in the search box.
- On the System Properties box that appears, choose System Restore.
- When the System Restore box appears, click Next.
- Select the desired restoration point and click Next after checking the Show additional restore points option.
- Follow the directions on the computer screen.
Also see: What Is the Microsoft Block Level Backup Engine Service and How Do I Fix It?
Solution 2: Files from the Recycle Bin Can Be Recovered
When you unintentionally delete a file, it is sent to the recycle bin, where you may Recover Permanently Deleted Files Windows 11.
So, here’s how to retrieve deleted files from the recycle bin:
- Double-click the Recycle Bin symbol to open it.
- Right-click the file you wish to restore and choose Restore from the menu.
- You may either choose Restore or drag the file to a folder of your choosing.
Continue to the next option if the prior procedure did not help you recover deleted data.
CHECK OUT: What is Acrord32.exe If You Have a High CPU Error
Solution 3: To Recover Permanently Deleted Files in Windows 11, run the CHKDSK scan.
This can undoubtedly retrieve your important data that were accidentally erased.
To run the CHKDSK scan, just follow these steps:
- Press Windows Key + X to open Command Prompt as an Administrator.
- Alternatively, go to the Startup menu and search for “Command Prompt,” then choose Run as administrator.
- Type attrib -h -r -s /s /d drive letter:*.* and input the name of your storage drive in the driver letter field.
- Check whether you were able to restore Permanently Deleted Files Windows 11 after clicking enter.
Solution 4: Recovering Deleted Files using Undo Delete in Windows 11
You may also undo the deleted files using a shortcut, such as hitting the Ctrl + Z keys at the same time.
You may also pick Undo Delete from the context menu when right-clicking on the folder where the files were destroyed.
If you restart your computer, all of your past activity will be lost, and this shortcut will be useless.
Solution 5: Recovering Permanently Deleted Files Using File History Windows 11
You may retrieve saved copies of your files as well as files that have been permanently removed from the Recycle bin using the file history function.
So, here’s how to recover files that have been permanently deleted in Windows 11:
- Select the Search icon.
- Choose Control Panel.
- Select System and Security at this point.
- Select Restore personal files from the File History menu.
- Return to the date when you wished to retrieve the files.
- At the bottom, click the green recover button.
Solution 6: Recover Deleted Files using System Image Recovery
This feature will enable you to have a complete copy of the disks necessary to run Windows if you have already built a system image.
You may also use it to recover deleted files.
Here’s how to go about it:
- To restart your computer, first turn it off fully and then push the power button.
- Now press and hold the power button to force your PC to shut down.
- Carry with the preceding steps at least two to three times more, and then restart your computer normally the fourth time.
- Now you’ll be sent to an Automatic Repair screen, where you may choose from a variety of advanced settings.
- Select Troubleshoot from the drop-down menu.
- Then choose Advanced settings > More recovery options are available > Options for System Image Recovery
I hope you learned how to Recover Permanently Deleted Files in Windows 11 and how to Recover Permanently Deleted Files in Windows 10.
If you have any more queries, please leave them in the comments area below.
Watch This Video-
The “how to restore files on windows 11” is a guide that can help you recover permanently deleted files. The guide includes instructions for Windows 10, 8, 7 and Vista.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I recover permanently deleted files in Windows 11?
A: A deleted file is not actually removed from your drive. It is moved to a location that you cannot see on the computer and it becomes inaccessible. You will need to use some type of software which can search through these hidden files, find out where they have been saved and then recover them for you so that they are no longer lost forever.
Where do deleted files go Windows 11?
A: When you delete a file on Windows, it is first moved to the Recycle Bin. Afterwards, that same file can be permanently deleted by going into the folder again and pressing Shift+Delete at the same time.
Can you recover permanently deleted files on Windows?
A: Yes, I can recover your permanently deleted files. Basically the data is still on the hard drive and its been overwritten with new info so you cannot access that particular file anymore but if you have a backup of what was there before then all should be well.
- windows 11 update deleted files
- windows update deleted my files 2021
- recover permanently deleted files windows 10 using cmd
- attrib command to recover deleted files